Some Costume Ideas For Little Boys
Whether your child is looking for a Halloween costume, attending a costume party, or simply would love to dress up around the house, there are some sure-fire costume ideas that your little boy will love.
Buzz Lightyear from Disney’s, “Toy Story,” is one of the most popular costume ideas among little boys. Turn your child into a space cadet that will protect the planet from the evil Emperor Zerg. A full bodysuit with the Buzz Lightyear design will leave your child feeling like a real live Star Command recruit. Batman is another great costume idea for little boys of all ages. As one of the most popular costumes for many years, the Batman crime fighter costume pumps up your child’s muscles so that he can stop evil villains that cross his path. A Harry Potter costume is ideal for children who are wizards at heart. Gryffindor style robes, a magic wand, and a pair of thick-rimmed glasses complete this costume. Prince Charming is the perfect costume for boys that are going trick or treating with Cinderella. Turn your son into a real gentleman with this prince costume. Other costume ideas include Spiderman, Wolverine, Indiana Jones, Mario, Superman, a ghost, and more.
Top Ten Halloween Costumes For Adult Women
Although a lot of people think of little kids when they think about Halloween costumes, adult women like to get in on the fun as well. There are countless things that you can dress up as for Halloween, but these are a few favorites. This list includes everything from sexy to scary and everything in-between, meaning that you shouldn’t have a hard time finding the costume that is right for you and your personality.
- Bunny – Dressing up as a sexy and sleek bunny is always a favorite among adult women.
- Witch – There are many variations of a witch when it comes to costumes, from scary to sweet.I found some more information here.
- Clown – It’s always fun being a silly clown.
- Bride – There are lots of bride costumes, from a pretty bride to a scary one from a scary movie.
- Nurse – Dressing up as a sexy nurse is always fun.
- Marilyn Monroe – Many women have dressed up as this icon over the years.
- Fairy Tale Character – This allows adult women to enjoy their favorite fairy tale characters from the past.
- Monster – From cute monsters to scary ones, there are plenty of fun monster costumes out there for women.
- Pirate – Dressing up as a pirate is always a lot of fun.
- Greek Goddess – This allows women to feel like Greek royalty.
Halloween Costume And Make Up For Teens
Teenagers want to have fun at Halloween by dressing up with unique costumes and makeup. Kids tend to dress like their favorite cartoon characters, but as the kids mature into teenagers, they will want different styles of costumes.
Teenagers are too young for some of the adult costumes, and they are too old for some of the kid’s costumes. However, some costume stores will have just the right costume to fit a teenager’s lifestyle. A fun costume for a teenager should show off their individuality. Maybe the teenager loves supernatural creatures. Then, the teenager could dress up as a vampire or a werewolf to display their love of these creatures.
Another great costume is one of a zombie. Girls and boys can transform themselves into zombies with the right makeup. They can become a zombie bride, athlete or many other characters.
However, if the teenager is not into supernatural creatures or zombies, they can transform their looks into a character from their favorite movie or comic book. Other choices can include the teenager’s favorite pop stars. They can add crazy hair as well as makeup to a fun wardrobe choice to be the highlight of a Halloween party.
Top Five Halloween Costumes For Little Girls
Halloween is one of the most exciting times of the year for a little girl, and the wide range of costumes makes picking one hard sometimes. Here is a list of the top five Halloween costumes for little girls:
- Princess costumes offer some of the best outfits for little girls. Whether they are a Disney character or simply a tiara and flowing dress, little girls love being a princess.
- Superhero costumes may work out for a little girl who has a passion for fighting crime.
- Historical or old-fashioned outfits offer a range from quaint southern belle and flapper girl of the 20′s with pearls and a stylish bob haircut.
- Mystical creatures may be a nice alternative. Examples in this category could be mermaids, unicorns, or zombies.
- Homemade costumes can be fun for young girls to put together. If the little girl is old enough to work with materials and has an idea, this may be a great route for the future artist.
There are so many ways to go with Halloween costumes, but for the best costume decisions, go directly to the little girl herself. You may be surprised by some of the creative ideas!
Age Appropriate Costumes for Little Girls
If you have a little girl who wants to dress up for Halloween, there are some costumes that are suitable. Babies are not old enough to get candy, but you can still put a costume on them. Ladybugs and other animals are great for babies because they are usually thicker, and the baby can stay warm. Most toddlers like to play with princesses. There are several princess costumes that you can purchase including Cinderella and Snow White. Tinkerbell is another popular choice for young girls. Girls can dress up as a witch, but they donâ€™t have to be scary. You can get a black dress for the costume, but then you can add different colors to make the witch fun instead of scary for others who might see the costume.
Cheerleading costumes are good for older girls and teenagers who like to dress up for Halloween. Television characters are always a good costume idea for girls. Many of the television shows that girls watch have people who sing, so you can get a plastic microphone to add to the costume. Other ideas for girls include dancers, maids and clowns. Try to take your child with you when you pick out Halloween costumes so that she can get what she likes.